Tuesday, December 1, 2009

& the World makes Sense again (at least for the remainder of this 24 hr period)

so I realize that my blog has been a tad negative in the month of November.
i whole heartedly blame it on the approaching winter and the ending semester.
it seems as if my first semester was a lifetime.
not in that it took forever,
but the fact that i have changed
into a new life form.
hmmm sorry Iron & Wine just began playing.
Awesome.
Go listen to Beneath the Balcony by them.
Right now!
ADD moment over - I am such a happier human being.
Life is so much more meaningful, so much more intricate.
Though, I've experienced a long bout of depression for the
month, I'm getting better. I'm just at the edge of the Hole.
I'm just glad I'm not at the bottom anymore..
I feel an undeserved sense of accomplishment.
I don't feel like I've done well in Andy's class.
I just like to write.
That's been my saving grace through out this whole process.
I don't care if anyone reads this.
I'd rather be honest, than silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment